Monday, February 15, 2010

Snowmen Galore

I decided to post some of Alise's friends' snowman pics from the great Snow Day of 2009. I hope you enjoy seeing everyone's pics as much as we enjoyed getting them texted and emailed to us last Friday! Like I said last week, these guys put us to shame! Of course, Wayne wasn't with us (he had to work) so I say that that's part of the reason our Snow Princess is so "frumpy." Ha! Enjoy the pics! I'm expecting some more pictures from friends and when I get those, I'll post another round. For privacy reasons, I haven't posted names.
C & M's snowman! I think it looks awesome! But they had alot of help from their Poppa! Whoever heard of raking snow??!! Well, it worked!

Our sweet friend, JC and his mom! Is that a snowmobile I see to the left? Who has one of those in Louisiana?
EC's snow "girl." Complete with a skirt! WOW!
LOVE this pic of E with her SAINTS snowman! Awesome!!
I know this pic is a little small, but I'm hoping you can click on it to get a better look. Anyway, these are our church friends, M & M and there is such a funny story to go along with it! The mom, C, posted on Facebook that M had gotten tired and needed a break so she went back into the house for a bit. When she returned to take pics with the snowman, they realized that she no longer had pants on - only tights! Talk about excitement! Thank you, C, for allowing me to post this pic of your beautiful snowman and angels!


5 comments:

  1. That Saints snowman ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do love a good snowman! Have all of the La. snowpeople melted yet? Ours have... Sad...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun you all had. I have to vote for the Saints one though.

    ~hippo hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun you all had. I have to vote for the Saints one though.

    ~hippo hugs~

    ReplyDelete