Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday Show & Sell

So many of you have commented about Alise's outfits that I've decided to let YOU have FIRST OPTION on buying some of those very outfits!

Our local Munchkin Market (an upscale consignment sale) is coming up at the end of the month and I thought it would be a great opportunity to post some of the things that I'll be selling here to give my sweet readers a first chance at buying her outfits at a reduced price. This week I will be featuring Alise's dresses and nicer attire. Next week, I will post the 2 piece shorts outfits (that still have the tags) as well as some adorable swimsuits so stay tuned.

Please spread the word! If there is anyone that you know that would like the chance to buy and not a reader of my blog, please send them my way.

For time (and space) sake, I won't go into alot of detail here, but you can leave me a comment or send me an email at wayla0422{at}gmail{dot}com with any questions you may have. All shipping is standard $3.00 and I will also combine shipping. First come, first served basis.

And I do apologize for the wrinkles, but most of these outfits have been in storage. Clothes are free of rips, tears, and stains and come from a smoke and pet free home.Custom made sundress from Etsy. $5**SOLD**
Last years CP sundress $5 Size 4T
NWT Patchwork plaid sundress $5 Size 4T
Kellys Kids Mono A Red/Cream Toile dress $30; Size XS 3/4
Blue/White Polka Dot Swing Top Mono A $10 Size 4 **SOLD**
Black/White Halter Dress $5 (Alise's fav dress last year) Size 4
White/Pink Floral 2 pc Size 4; $15
NWT 2pc w/white leggins $15 Size 4
NWT Blue/White Gingham w/matching bloomers Size 4 $30
Beach outfit; worn once; size 4 $10 **SOLD**
Strausburg light blue dress; Size 3; $30
Orange/White gingham w/monkey smocking; $25; size 2 **SOLD**
Wilbeth cream dress; Size 2; $40
Alise's 2 year old Easter dress; Size 2; $12
Pink smocked dress; Size 3: $25 **sold**
Gap Beach dress; worn once; Size 3; $12
Kellys Kids blue/white polka dot bubble; size 3; worn twice $15**SOLD**
Yellow beach dress; $5
MissTEEvUS brand; 2 pc brown and white; size 3T; $12
Pink Polka Dot; size 2; $5 **SOLD**
White floral dress; size 3; $25

7 comments:

  1. I will buy the monkey smocked dress if it is not spoken for. Molly might make it to a size 2 this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, cute stuff! I wish Alise and Ella weren't wearing the same size! I'm buying her 5T for this summer and alot of her 4t from last summer still fits. Wish I needed some of this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok you are making me want a girl now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sold! Such cute stuff...I see the monkey dress is spoken for...Drats!
    I will take the Etsy dress (floral print) and the Kelly's kids bubble! Maybe we can actually meet and settle up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I need the pink polka dot and the blue and white dot w/ A on it. SO convenient we both have "A"'s! I live in Monroe, can I meet you somewhere to pick it up or I can stop by Munchkin Market. Emailing you now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I love the clothes. My little ladybug is in a 2T or 24months. Let me know if you post anymore of the smaller sizes. Cute, Cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Those are REALLY good!!
    I have an award for you on my blog! :)
    www.capitolheightsmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete