Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'll Be Back!

I simply haven't been myself this week.

And just to prove it, I'll tell you that yesterday morning - when I was dropping somebody's gymnastics bag off at school because she forgot it - I left my car running, ran inside the school, and then proceeded to get back in my car on the passenger side!! Thank God the bell had already rung. I don't think anyone saw me. Whew!

I've also been suffering from migraines this week. And I've gone to bed every night this week at 9:00! SO unlike me because those of you that know me, know that I have to stay up really late to catch up on all my blog reading! Ha!

And since Alise is out of school next week for Spring Break beginning tomorrow, I've decided to take some time off, too, to get out of this funk that I seem to be in. I hope to be back to my old self soon.

I'll be back next week!

9 comments:

  1. Praying for you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to get migraines bad before I got my hysterectomy (that's speeled wrong, I know). Mine were hormone related. I hope you feel better quick.

    Spring Break? Already?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope u start feeling better soon. Hope I haven't missed an email or comment. When you have time I'd love to meet ya somewhere to get those clothes. I plan on attending munchkin market but we all have the crud here. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Laura, I'm so sorry you feel so bad! Hope that head quits hurting soon. Tell Wayne-o to take care of you! Let me know if I can do anything (like bring you oreo ice cream!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope everything gets back to normal for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm...I have been having headaches and acting crazy...but I am pregnant.

    Anyway....

    Get better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feel better! Sometimes it's good to step back and take a break.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feel better soon... I know that getting over even the smallest migraine can take days. Miss you, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete