Monday, February 08, 2010

Daddy Daughter Banquet

Wayne and Alise attended our church's Daddy Daughter Banquet on Saturday night. They were both dressed to the nines and Alise was so excited about going on a date with her favorite man!


At their table. Doesn't she look so happy?
Alise was a little miffed that her daddy forgot her wrist coursage - or at least that Mommie forgot to order it. So Wayne "stole" (in the words of Alise) the rose from their table and gave it to her instead.

And look where the rose ended up! So much for a vase. I guess a sippy cup will hafta do.

10 comments:

  1. That is so precious! They look so sweet together. I love the rose in the sippy cup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the most precious thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling post.

    ~hippo hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:17 AM

    nice post. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you know that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so pretty!! I love her dress (and what a sweet necklace!!) Wayne-o cleans up pretty good!!

    I'm so sorry I had to bail on our movie night....it was soooo cold at the soccer game. But Jake and I had fun eating out afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember my Daddy-Brownie banquet... Oh, and cute headband on A!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pic of them sitting at "their" table make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such adorable pictures. I'm sure daddy had a wonderful time as well!

    ReplyDelete