Friday, January 22, 2010

Valentine Day Cards

Check out these oh-so cute Valentine Day cards that I got for Alise's classmates!Visit the Etsy store Party Place where I found them and see all the other designs that Lori has available. Lori has designs to fit all little girls' and little boys' interest and she was absolutely SO EASY to work with! Very fast service and I am so pleased with the final product.

Alise LOVED them! She is all about cheerleading these days. She even wore her school cheerleading outfit today. I debated on using royal blue cheerleaders because those are her school colors, but they just didn't look very "Valentine-y" so we stayed with red. And, no, I promise, Alabama had nothing to do with her Valentine cards.

I can't wait for all of Alise's little friends to scratch the cards to see who their mystery Valentine is!!

16 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I will have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I'm so glad you posted that. This is our daughter's first year to exchange Valentine's cards and I was looking for something cute. I'm going to check this seller out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! And too cute for my boys... :( But maybe I could get some for my students!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh' I'm definitely checking them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:41 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, Cute, Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. VERY cute!!! You are a pro on finding fun Etsy shops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. those cards are soo cute (an so creative!)
    I miss elementary school when everyone got valentine cards for everyone- that was always so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are cuuuuuuuuuuute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carrie8:52 PM

    I love them! They are so cute! I'm going to order some for the girls! Thanks for posting that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is our daughter's first year to exchange Valentine's cards

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete