Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wanted: Bama v.LSU Tickets

I wanna know why I got left off the memo that said Bama had moved from #3 to #2 in the AP poll?

Do you know how I found out? My BOSS told me. She could care less about Alabama football!

Wayne swears he told me but I don't remember. Honestly. Maybe he told Alise instead.

So now we're looking for tickets for the November 7th game against LSU. Wayne thought since their loss against Florida this past weekend that they might go down in price. Ain't happening. At least not right now. So we have yet to buy any. Wayne says he's got "connections." That's how we got to go to the game two years ago in Tuscaloosa. We'll see if they pan out this year. Regardless, we will be in the Tuscaloosa/Birmingham area that weekend. Maybe we can win tickets from a radio station or something.


5 comments:

  1. Good luck getting tickets...

    Don't know about your, but I'm feeling pretty good about two SEC teams being #1 & #2 in the polls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck finding game tickets!!!

    I will be at a David Crowder concert that night...so that date is extra special and is sure to be a win for Bama. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck getting tickets! My team has started doing a little better. We play Florida this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got a joke for you.

    What does AUBURN stand for? Alabama Usually Beats Us Round November.
    What does UT stand for? Us Too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always heard it to be Alabama Usually Beats Us Red Necks too! Sure, Redneck is suppose to be one word, but it's still true.

    ReplyDelete