Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Mommie.....??!

"I've got to throw up!!"

Yeah. That's been my life for the last 12+ hours.

A huge storm decided to blow through last night. Lots of thundering and lightening. Alise woke up at midnight. It was downhill pretty much after that so I hopped on the internet and started researching symptoms of H1N1. She hasn't run any fever, but the CDC said that some people have experienced vomiting and diarrhea, too. Ugh! We just got over the stomach flu two months ago!! At least this version doesn't seem to be quite as bad, which makes me worried that we are in the beginning stages of the flu. Yuck!

Alise is just miserable. Moaning and whining that her head hurts and that she doesn't feel good.

My Nurse Nightingale charms are wearing thin simply because I can't do anything for her.

Except hold the bucket.

And spray the whole house down with Lysol.

10 comments:

  1. Kids have been so sick at my school. They have either had coughing uncontrollably or stomach flu. I sure hope Alise gets better soon, so you can rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs Laura!! There is something going around Aidan's school. Crossing my fingers that Alise is well quickly and that everyone can stay healthy. I fear that this sick season may be a long one with the sounds of what's going around :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon, little sweetie. And, I hope Mommie doesn't get it as well.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor baby! I know the flu is running rapid in Alabama. It's getting to where I'm afraid to take the kids any where, for fear they will contract the flu. It's sad you have to do that but some people just don't know when to call it a day and either go to the dr. or stay home & heal.

    I absolutely hate it when little ones are sick. Simply because you don't know what to do. I'll keep you in our prayers.

    I hope she gets to feeling better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, poor sweet girl! Hope things get better soon~

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope she is feeling better soon! Stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm SO sorry...hope its not the flu!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no! Poor Alise! I hope she start to feel much better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yikes! I hope she's feeling better already. Poor Alise, Poor Mommy!

    ReplyDelete