Thursday, October 22, 2009

Got Soup?

With the cooler weather coming this weekend and hubs away at the camp, I've decided I want to make some soup. Actually, I've been cravin' it all week and since hubs doesn't like soup, I decided this weekend was the perfect time to do it. But I don't have a recipe. And I can't seem to find a good one on the internet.

Does anyone have any great soup recipes to share? You can email me at wayla0422[at]gmail[dot]com or leave me a comment. If I decide to make your recipe, I'll blog about it next week and share it with everyone.

4 comments:

  1. I have a healthy corn chowder I blogged about earlier this year, as well as a pumpking soup recipe that is really good, and then I have one that was a chicken stew that I got from someone else's blog. Family loved it, but hubby said that instead of calling it chicken stew, he thought it was more like a chicken tortilla soup without the tortillas. Let me know if any sounds good and I can dig them up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have great minestrone recipe that was made for us this week. If I can scan it, I'll email it to you. It's delicious.

    You may have noticed I haven't been posting. If you have a minute, stop by my blog and see why. Then, please pray.

    Have a great "soupy" weekend.

    As a former cheerleader, I'm just lovin' the pics of Alise cheeering. She is sucha pretty little thing. Wonder where that gene comes from?

    ~hippo hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a soup girl...I am sending one to you!

    ReplyDelete