Monday, October 19, 2009

Cheer Like A Rock Star

This was the theme for RO's 2009 Cheer Camp.
This is Alise and her friend, Piper, cheering during the pep rally.

Here is Alise sitting with her class during the pep rally. Her best friends and teacher, Ms. L are sitting around her. Will is in the orange and Emory-Cooper is sitting beside her.
Me & Baby Girl at the football game Friday night. Notice the lo-lites? Nah! I couldn't either. Anyway, Alise was SO excited to be attending her first football game. She was beside herself! And she LOVED it! Her daddy and I are beginning to think we really just might have a future cheerleader on our hands!
I honestly don't mean to brag, but Alise is a popular little girl! It seems like everywhere we went (to the bathroom and concession stand) someone was saying, "Hey Alise!" or she was saying "Hi!" to someone, too. She watched every single person that walked past us and would holler at them from the stands! She's a "hugger" like her Mommie, too! Lots of love and hugs to all her friends that night!
She could NOT wait to perform during half time! Here she is on the "other side" of the fence getting ready to perform.
Gosh, I wish I knew who this cheerleader was. I'm thinking this was our homecoming queen, but she was VERY nice and one of Alise's coaches during camp this week. Speaking of cheerleaders, while we were at the concession stand, another cheerleader walked up to us in line and said, "Your daughter is so cute! We loved having her this week. When I saw her pink converses, I thought, I'm gonna love this little girl!!"
And last but not least, here is my daughter prancing around cheering when she was suppose to be sitting with her group on the track! Leave it to her!

I have video footage coming later in the week so stay tuned!

This week's funny story: Alise goes to Awana's at our church on Sunday nights. Her scripture verse to memorize was, "God made all things beautiful." Instead, she went around the house all day Sunday saying, "God made all stuff very pretty." I told her that I didn't think the word, "stuff" was in the Bible.

6 comments:

  1. Don't you love going to a small school "where everybody knows your name". Bo told me the other day that all the boys at WS were his friends even the high schoolers. Our FB games are a lot like y'alls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute story! It's so wonderful when schools have programs like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Alise is cracking me up today! I am not sure I ever read about "stuff" in the Bible. Ha! Hey but the point was she understood the verse. She is the cutest cheerleader!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I just love little cheerleaders!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alise is the sweetest cheerleader ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute post! Sofia's cheer camp was cancelled because the athletic association decided it was a recruiting event for the high school??? I was mad! I think you do have a future cheerleader for sure!

    ReplyDelete