Monday, August 17, 2009

I Really, Really, Really Wanna....

Sell this swing coat to a new little Princess!


I had this coat in the Munchkin Market last weekend and it didn't sell. However, I think it's because one of the workers/consignors had "put it back" and eventually decided that she didn't want it after all (I have my reasons for thinking this, but that's another post...).

Last weekend I listed it on Ebay and had several bids and lookers, but because I had a reserve on it, it didn't sell on Ebay, either.

The coat is in immaculate condition. No rips, stains, or tears and comes from a smoke and pet free home. I paid $160 for it two years ago at a local children's boutique and although it is a size 2T, Alise wore it for two years. She only wore it to church and my BFF Leigh can vouch for me that it is the sweetest little coat. Alise would be wearing it again this winter, of course, if she hadn't grown.

I'm pretty firm on the price of $50, but I am willing to waive the shipping cost. The price is a third of the original cost and I believe that the coat is still worth that much. It's just that darn cute!

If you know someone that might be interested in a nice coat like this for their little Princess, please tell them. And if you would mention this post on your blog (nothing fancy - just as a by-line), I would appreciate it, too. If someone has any questions, they can email me or leave me a comment here.

Thanks Bloggy Friends!

On a side note, I am feeling MUCH better today! No more stomach bug and I am finally beginning to feel a little bit more like my old self.

I have decided to take the day off on Wednesday to spend the day with Alise. Wednesday was suppose to be her first day at school, but the principal decided that Prek-4 didn't have to come and so Alise's first full day will be Thursday. I'm not sure what we'll do, other than get fitted for a cheerleader uniform, but we'll spend the day palling around and having one last mommie/daughter day before school officially starts. It puts a smile on my face just thinking about it.

Laura.Sign

5 comments:

  1. Super cute coat! I have just about gotten over selling on eba - the last times I sold I got terrible low bids. I sent your post on to some friends though with little ones! Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are feeling better! Also I love Alise's coat. I'll pass the word a long. I know you girls will have fun on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear you've been sick. I'm glad that you're feeling better. Sometimes you just need some R & R. I'm sure you two will have a wonderful time together. Is Alise going to be a cheerleader at school this year?

    The coat is so cute! I will definitely post about it. I'm going by Bama Fever today. Call me on my cell phone, if you need me to get something for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to buy it if it's still available! My niece would look adorable in it - and that's a great bargain. Just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mommy/daughter day sounds like so much fun and you have just got to post some pics of your little cheerleader...how cute!

    ReplyDelete