Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fall TV Season

I must say that I am really disappointed at the caliber of TV shows coming out this Fall season.  I don't watch that much TV, anyway, but two shows that I think I'll try to get interested in are "The Good Wife" and "Three Rivers."



Go here to see all the new line ups.

And what's up with the remake of "Melrose Place?"  I guess if they had to do a "90210" remake, then MP wouldn't be far behind.

{Sigh.} Thinking about 90210 makes me miss the '80's.  That was some of the best TV watching evah.

What new shows will you be watching this Fall?

2 comments:

  1. Im working my way through the old 90210 on DVD....I have issues letting go. I love the new 90210, also ready for Lost, House, Bones, and American Idol to come back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo for the Fall TV season. I'm curious about Cougar Town, Courtney Cox's new show, and Glee looks funny I think! Also my old faves, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, and House!!

    ReplyDelete