Friday, August 14, 2009

Damask Is IN!

I'm noticing a pattern.

Damask is the new IN thing for fall!

Check out these items I love from Etsy. If you're interested in any of these items, just search "damask" in Etsy's search engine.

I absolutely LOVE these pants!! The seller has them in red and white damask, too. Wouldn't they be perfect for Christmas?

I LOVE these backpacks! Thinking of ordering one for Alise. I think they were only $23, but I can't remember how much more it was to have it monogrammed.


SO damask happy!!

Check out these other damask posts from two of my favorite blog friends:

A Little Loveliness

Pink Green & Southern

If you've been following me on Twitter, you know that our weekend hasn't started off too well. Alise has a stomach virus. She finally quit throwing up around 4 AM and I can't tell you how many pairs of panties I had to just throw away. TMI, I know, but you get the picture. She woke up with an awful headache this morning and very weak. I think she'll be back to her normal self in a few days.

I hate that she's been sick, but I have SO enjoyed holding my Baby Girl in my arms again after having such a hard time with her starting Pre-K4 next week. I don't care if I get sick, too - which I probably will - I wouldn't trade these past 12 hours for anything.

Laura.Sign

16 comments:

  1. Oh Poor Alise!! I hope she is over this virus soon!! I love the little opportunities to hold my babies too, more often than not they are running away from me now,lol!! And I am DAMASK CRAZY! I love it!!! Cute items you found on Etsy!! Doubt I can get away with dressing the boys in it though, ha ha!! Have a good rest of the weekend and hope you stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that she was that sick! I was thinking about y'all. Give her a hug for me!

    I'm like Audrey, I don't think my boys would appreciate a damask pair of pants!! But maybe something for me....lol

    Get all the hugs and snuggles you can! They grow up too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor baby! I hope she gets to feeling better real soon. I hate it that she's sick. Give her hugs & kisses from us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love damask!

    The hubs got sick like that last year. It was awful. Men and kids are similar when ill, so I know how you feel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor baby! I pray that you don't get it too.

    Love the damask.

    ~hippo hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor thing...hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to hear poor Alise is sick:( I do love that damask!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heart damask in a big way too!!! If you are into toile too...www.bestdressedchild.com has a super cute black toile with red smocked dress! Hope your girl feels better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope Alise gets to feeling better soon! I love damask too! I am loving ETSY. I have to slow way down on my purchasing. It is just too easy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them all! Thanks SO MUCH for the "link to" :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww, poor Alise!! I hope she'll feel well again soon.

    I love the backpacks!!!! Those are precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovvvve Damask!

    Hope Alise feels better : (

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I'm so sorry! Elle has been sick too! The flu is going around here in my neck of the woods. Hope she feels better quick. It's so hard when our babies are sick.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love damask...so classic, timeless.

    Missed you! I am way behind on my blog reading, but once school starts, I will be plopped on the chair having a cup of coffee with you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, forgot to say---get well soon, Alise dolly. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Poor little Alise...sounds like a bad bout. Hope all is better. I am so excited about school starting!

    I adore damask. I need one of those backpacks.

    ReplyDelete