Sunday, August 02, 2009

Announcement

My Google Reader is in over-drive.

I plan to begin some bloggy housework this week in regards to the blogs that I read and those that I just simply can no longer keep up with.

If I currently follow you and you would like me to continue or if I don't follow you and you think I should, please email me or leave me a comment.

I just don't have the heart to push the "mark all as read" button because I truly do enjoy reading them. However, it's gotten to the point that I am following way to many blogs and I find myself no longer having time to comment on my favorites - you know who you are - or spend the time I need to with my family.

Thank you for understanding!
Laura.Sign

15 comments:

  1. I have the same problem! I've added blogs to my reader that I don't comment on, so those are often the first to go.

    I love reading the comments you leave on my blog, but if you feel that I don't make the cut (my blog has been rather boring lately), I'll understand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will continue to follow my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how you feel. I've had to clean out my blog roll a while back. It was so relieving to be honest with you. There were just so many that I followed because they followed me (only to get into a giveaway)...so I quickly just deleted a bunch. I only follow around 50-60 now, and it's so much easier to keep up with everyone ...unless I go away for a few days. Then I'm behind again. LOL!

    But of course -- I'd LOVE for you to continue following me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand because I feel the exact same way.

    Please don't think that I've ever stopped reading yours because I haven't commented in , like, 17 years. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do I make the cut?

    I so need to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep Me! Keep Me!

    Hope you had fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, I have been thinking the exact same thing--TIME TO PURGE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It doesn't take long to get overwhelmed does it? Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. don't forget about me, your la friend. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'd love for you to keep following me, but i totally understand the predicament. i am reading way more than i am commenting on these days and i hate that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You better not boot me! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll always follow yours because your posts always brighten my day :-) Hope you can still find the time to read mine, though I know my blog has been a bit boring lately,lol!

    ReplyDelete