Saturday, July 11, 2009

Live from New York, It's.....

ME!!!!

I thought I would just take a few minutes to pop in and let you know what an AWESOME time we are having in the Big Apple!

Is today Saturday? Our agenda today is to take the (another) boat out to the Statue of Liberty. This boat escape was free with the bus tour that we bought and I must say that we are LOVIN' the double-decker bus tours!! So worth the $54 for a two day pass. This afternoon is Momma Mia and tonight we're doing the guided light tour (bus) IF it doesn't rain! Keep your fingers crossed. I have yet to see New York all lit up at night or the lighted sky line.

Last night we went to see Wicked and it was just awesome!! I just can't put in to words how fantastic (my new word....hear it alot here) it really was! So worth the money!!

Gotta go!

Laura.Sign

7 comments:

  1. I 110% agree! I wish I was able to see it again on tour. We might try to go next year maybe. Glad you're having a good time, can't wait to see pictures, pictures and more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you're having such a "fantastic" time,lol!!! I just LOVED the bus tours we did and think its the best way to see the city in a short amount of time!! Looking forward to more pictures after you get back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am back! Glad you girls are having fun! It sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear that you are having a wonderful time. Can't wait to see some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the "Divas" quote. How true is that? Also, did you buy a shirt? I hope you did. I loved all the pics. What a trip.

    You looked so cute in front of the Wicked sign. No one would know you were excited.
    ~hippo hugs~

    ReplyDelete