Sunday, July 26, 2009

Baby's Got New Shoes

Daddy's got great taste! Wayne-o bought these for Alise last night and she loves them! She insisted on wearing them out today when we ran a few errands this afternoon. Actually, she wanted to wear a pair of blue-jeans, too, but I wouldn't let her. It is just too hot for jeans right now!
Wayne and I had a date night last night. We went to see "Public Enemy" and I am now in love with Johnny Depp! He's so "dreamy" when he stars in more romantic roles. Anyway, we saw the movie at the local mall, so that's how we ended up shopping for Alise. Someone told me that Dillard's was having a great sale and Alise needed shoes for school, so....she ended up with THREE pairs! All three were pink!!


Laura.Sign

7 comments:

  1. Love the shoes! Wanted to get a pair of those for each of the girls.

    Had date night with my husband last night. We had to decide between Public Enemy, The Ugly Truth, The Proposal, and The Hangover. Ended up watching The Hangover. Maybe I can talk him into taking me to see Public Enemy next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are precious! I am glad that you got to have a date night. Mary-Kate has had a fever over the weekend. It will go down with medicine and then comes back. The fever finally broke this evening. She has been vomiting a little too. She hasn't been sick in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Shoes!! Alise is even cuter :-) Ooh, I love a good Johnny Depp romance movie! I'll have to remember that when it gets to Redbox,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby Girl has the high-top version.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr. Dep is a man to dream about. *sigh*

    I so want a girl to buy 3 pairs of pink shoes for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute pink shoes for her!! she looks pretty!!

    ReplyDelete