Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Who Put Beef Nuggets in the Vending Machine?!

I could not possibly make this stuff up!

After my major rant last week, I never dreamed that the idiocracies would keep coming!!

Now, it seems that we have beef jerky in our vending machine at work! Where did that come from?

And I know what you’re thinking. You’re thinking that all us fancy-schmancy hospital people got together around the big round table and came up with a way to keep all you ill, heart-conditioned people coming back to see us! Beef Jerky is actually spelled H-E-A-R-T C-A-T-H backwards. We actually paid someone to put this stuff in the machine!!

But only the best for our patients! It’s got branding!

Look! Reimbursement is so bad right now that the fancy people are putting this crap in the schmancy people’s (that’s me!) vending machine! It’s like spiking the punch if you ask me!

I sure hope there’s a nice surprise inside the package in the shape of a very strong breath mint (Because you’re SOL if you’re looking for a $1,000-off coupon on your hospital bill)!

Laura.Sign

13 comments:

  1. OMGoodness! That stuff is just nasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so is that worse than that Big Texas Cinnamon Roll right next to the Beef Nuggets?

    ReplyDelete
  3. personally, I would rather have death by M&Ms as
    I have quickly spotted on the shelf above. Our snooty health club serves fried crap in their cafe. What's up with that?? More revenue to the personal trainers, I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate Jerky! Terrible vending machine option if you ask me,lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So yucky. I bet it sells though!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's just gross!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was going to say the EXACT SAME THING as Kori. (She's my people--it does not surprise me that we think alike.)

    It's a heart attack in a vending machine. High cholesterol for sale. Lipitor, anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH grrrross! I bet my hubby would try em though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is too funny!! I used to eat tons of beef jerky, again used to.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've had an enjoyable time catching up with you. Loved your rant. Alise gets cuter every day.

    ~hippo hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL...loved this one! I don't even know what to say!

    ReplyDelete