Saturday, June 06, 2009

Weekend Recipes

What is it about someone being sick that makes you feel the need to cook?! For some reason, food just makes things "feel better" in our house!

Hope you're having a good weekend!
Click to play this Smilebox recipe: Sausage Bread
Create your own recipe - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox recipe

Click to play this Smilebox recipe: Sugar Free Lemon Pie
Create your own recipe - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox recipe

Click to play this Smilebox recipe: Baked Spaghetti
Create your own recipe - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox recipe


Laura.Sign

6 comments:

  1. Yummy! Thanks for the recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look delish! I'll have to try them. I hope Alise is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to try these! Thanks! How's Alise??

    I went walking this morning...the weather was so nice! Why oh why does it have to heat up?? I love it just the way it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these recipes. They all look so good I printed them off to try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum!!! Thanks for sharing Laura!! Now that I'm back home, I'll have to get into the cooking routine again!!

    ReplyDelete