Friday, June 26, 2009

Cheer Camp

Here is a picture of my favorite cheerleader!! Isn't she cute? Alise has been attending cheerleading camp all week at Bayou Gymnastics and she has loved it! Tonight was their grand finale and she did such a good job showing off the cheer motions and doing a back hand spring (spotted, of course). They danced to a "Peanut Butter & Jelly" song that I have never heard and to "Oh Mickey." Can you believe that? I laughed so hard! This is a picture of Alise with one of her cheerleading coaches, Ms. Megan. Believe it or not, Megan is a Bama fan! She saw a Bama t-shirt that Alise had on one day for practice and asked if Alise was a fan. She smiled and nodded her head. Wayne and I got a chance to talk to Megan one night after practice and she said that she likes Alabama because her Aunt lived there and she use to stay with her Aunt during the summer. But get this: Megan is married and her husband is an Auburn fan!! I never thought we'd have a "house divided" right here in Louisiana!! Megan is great! We really like her!

My best friend from Tulsa sent Alise a late birthday present. She was so excited to open her magic wand, Mermaid shades and princess nightgown. Thank you so much Carrie, Lauren, & Allie Grace. You're the best!

Laura.Sign

7 comments:

  1. Hi Laura! What a cute blog you have - and your daughter is so cute! Glad you came by my blog. I live in Dallas, but I have a childhood friend in Monroe. Does that count? :) Come "visit" me again when you can. Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest pictures! I bet she was a great cheerleader. Is that not something about a married couple being divided on Bama or Auburn. I knew it was a rivalry, but I didn't know how huge until my husband told me. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to do a cheer camp! I bet she had an awesome time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable little cheerleader!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such sweet pictures of Alise!! She must have had such a blast at Cheer Camp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheer camp looks like a lot of fun!
    Love the magic wand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute cheerleaders you have! I bet Alise had so much fun. She will have to bust out some of those cheers to lead Bama to Victory!

    ReplyDelete