Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Alise's Birthday at Disney

If you've been reading my blog for very long, you know how much May 26, 2009 meant to me. Not only was it the day that my Baby Girl would turn the big 4, but it was also my reward day for losing nearly 20 pounds since the beginning of January and reaching my goal! All I can say is that it was SO worth it!

We celebrated Alise's birthday at Cinderella's Royal Table which is a restaurant inside the castle. You MUST have a reservation, so if you are planning on going to Magic Kingdom any time soon and are the least bit interested in attending this "royal event," I recommend that you make a reservation 90 days before your scheduled visit.

I showed you pics on Sunday with all the princesses that were in attendance, so today, I'll just show you how the Horton's celebrated Baby Girl's Special Day (I had actually packed Alise's birthday presents, but due to having to carry all the gifts around with us all day, I decided not to bring them to our celebration lunch).
This is THE $30 6-inch chocolate birthday cake! Alise's cake was MY reward and it was the best darn chocolate cake I had ever put in my mouth! See pic below! Alise was a little heart broken because the cake only had one candle instead of four! Give me a break! We had a freakin' cupcake and candle to blow out at every single restaurant we went to while we where there!!




Oh, yes! That's me feeding my face! And let me just say that I thoroughly enjoyed it, too!


As if this picture is any indication! Ha! Now, remember, there were THREE people eating a 6-inch cake!


Baby Girl at the Bippity Boppity Boutique being sprinkled with pixy dust. Can you believe that do stayed up for nearly three days? I had a time getting all that glitter out, though!

Alise and her Fairy Godmother who made all her dreams come true. Notice the Belle dress and not the Mermaid one. She still insisted wearing it over her clothes.


My Birthday Princess! Happy Birthday Alise! We love you and hope you had the best birthday ever!
Laura.Sign

16 comments:

  1. What a great reward! You look great!

    Your little princess is just beautiful! I am sure that she had the BEST birthday that a little girl could ask for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet! I saw so many little girls with that say "do" all over Disneyland and it was just so sweet every time! So glad you made your goal, congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful princess!

    Now I want cake :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a special day for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have friends leaving for Disney today, and I am so excited for their girls! We loved going last year, and us girls especially enjoyed meeting the princesses. What a wonderful job to have -- making little (and big) girls dreams come true! I'm glad you and Alise had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! I love the hairdo and the beautiful dress. And that cake does look divine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pictures! What a fabulous trip. They think of everything at Disney. I can't wait to get the opportunity to take MK. Alise looks like in the pictures that she is having the time of her life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How absolutely wonderful. Laura, you look wonderful. You have done such a wonderful job. You both deserved that birthday cake.

    I have an Etsy site for you if you haven't already found it. It's Rainbowtique - hair acessories for little girls. OMIGOSH how cute. You also might like to drop by countrycitymouse-pam.blogspot.com

    ~hippo hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS to you! I have loved looking at your great pics! What amazing memories you have made! I am so happy for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She looked so adorable, and I love her hair-do. And man, that chocolate cake looked so yummy! Glad you got to really enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Laura! Looks like you had a great time at Disney! Glad you had such a great trip and such a memorable birthday for Alise!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your loss! You look great.

    Alise looks so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks so fun (and yummy!). Those hair dos were cracking me up when we went. I wondered what they put on the hair to make it look so cemented! LOL! Those do's had some serious staying power!

    ReplyDelete
  14. YUM-O cake! Alise looks so adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay, these pictures are SO adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! I know Alise had the MOST magical birthday ever, and you are looking thinner than ever Laura!! You've motivated me to start my weight loss journey again!!

    ReplyDelete