Saturday, May 30, 2009

We're Ba-a-a-ack!!

I lied.

I didn't mean to. It just happened!

I bet you thought I decided to leave the ol' trusty laptop at home after all, didn't you?

WRONG!

I took it, alright, but our hotel had dial up. Nope. Sorry. No way! I'm all about FAST! So other than downloading the pictures everyday to the laptop, I didn't do anything else.

So....I didn't post a single day while we were in Disney, although I did Twitter an awful lot!

I promise not to bore you with all the details - or make you feel the slightest bit jealous - but I will be posting some of our favorite pictures in a few days! Right now, I'm up to my eyeballs in laundry and after-vacay clutter. Thank God I have Monday off!

But I will leave you with my favorite picture evah! My little Birthday Minnie!

Laura.Sign

15 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I know ya'll had a wonderful trip. It's a good thing you're off tomorrow. I would need that extra day to recoop. I love this picture of Alise. So precious! Doug forwarded the picture Wayne took of Alise dressed up as Ariel. Of my gosh, how precious! Katie didn't recognize her. She kept asking who that was.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I've been waiting for a post from you! What a preciouis Minnie!!! Can't wait to see more and BTW I love all of the boring details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture! Glad you are back and had a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad your back! I know ya'll had a blast. Can't wait to see lots of pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering! And mean to check on Twitter, but didn't! Love that picture & can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! I am glad that you had a wonderful time! Can't wait to see more pics - you little Minnie is the cutest ever! Her eyes are so bright and big with all the excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are back, can't wait to see all the pictures. Thanks for the teaser - she is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cant wait to hear all about it and see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back! If her eyes are any indication, you all had an absolutely fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. NO! POST away! I love Disney photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh! Welcome home, girl! That picture makes me want to scoop up the kids and return to Disney.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you guys had an awesome time! This pic of Alise is SO Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a SWEET picture!!! And yes, I love all of the "boring details" as well!! We are thinking of maybe doing Disney this Fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome home! That is such a perfect shot of her!

    ReplyDelete