Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Take It Easy On Those Louisiana Highways!

I'm not in the habit of keeping up with the celebrity gossip, although I have been known to buy the ever-popular People magazine from time to time. Especially if Mr. McConaughey graces the front cover. Sold! Cha-ching!

I digress.

So tonight when Wayne came home spouting off that his UPS route in rural Louisiana was the scene of Jamie Lynn's boyfriend's accident, I just knew I had to blog about it. Why, it's not every day that we get the pleasure of having celebrities so close to us! Yes, the Spears clan is from Louisiana, but they live alot further South than where this accident took place.

Apparently the road that the accident happened is a very dangerous one. Just last week, Wayne actually witnessed a man roll his Ford Expedition while on his UPS route. He had to stop and call 911 as well as the man's wife. The man survived.

All you people in St. Joseph, Louisiana need to take it easy!!

Laura.Sign

6 comments:

  1. Wow! That's very exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People just need to slow down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool would it have been if Wayne would have been the one to help Jamie-Lynn's bf!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! These kids need to slow down in more ways than one. Crazy!

    Your story is WAY more interesting than having the recent Jon Gosselin (alleged) nightclub scene in my parent's town. My hometown is so over any Jon/Kate drama.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really something. We don't have anything that interesting happening in AR. Thinking about you this weekend. I hope you have a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope he's ok. I need to read that link for all the details and hopefully hear about his updated condition.

    ReplyDelete