Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 2009

Our Easter weekend consited of:
FRIENDS

EGG HUNTS



PONY RIDES


PARTIES


AND FAMILY - can you believe that I forgot to get a picture of all three of us dressed in our Sunday best?


Friday afternoon, Alise and I met up with L, her granddaughters, M & C, and M's friend, H for the premiere of the Hannah Montana movie!! It was so good! Alise and C were dancing in the aisles by the end of the movie! I'm wanting the movie soundtrack!!


On Saturday, it was a little cool, but I took Alise to our church's annual Easter egg hunt and she had a blast jumping and playing on all the inflatables, riding the ponies and train, and eating snow cones. I had to practically drag her away kicking and screaming because, of course, she didn't want to leave. But Moma needed to rest before Jackson's birthday party later that afternoon.


Jackson's party theme was "Batman" and I've got a really cute picture of Alise that I am saving for my Wordless Wednesday post later this week. Anyway, Alise thought she was in Heaven because there was yet another inflatable to jump and play in! We always have fun at Jackson's parties and enjoy getting together with Chris, Amy, and Chris' parents!


This morning, it was still cool and rainy. Our church's first service (the one we normally attend) started thirty minutes earlier today to accomodate a total of three services. I never would have thought that thirty minutes could wreck such havoc on our household! Alise literally had ten minutes from the time she got out of bed to find her Easter basket and get dressed for church, which is probably the reason I don't have any pictures from this morning! After church, we napped and then went to my parents' house for lunch of ham, potato casserole, baked beans, and banana pudding. So good! I TOTALLY blew my diet (more about my diet in a later post)! We played games all afternoon. Alise got a Disney Princess domino set in her Easter basket, so we played that and the electronic version of Operation. Gosh, have things changed since I was a kid!

And that was our Easter! I hope you and your family had a wonderful day!
Laura.Sign

4 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! Sounds like you had a wonderful Easter weekend!! Loving those pictures of sweet Alise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect Easter weekend. Busy, but filled with fun and inflatables:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet Easter Weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a fun weekend! Alise is looking adorable as always!!!

    ReplyDelete