Saturday, April 18, 2009

Crazy Eights!

My new BBF (Best Blog Friend) and FANTASTIC Swap partner (more on that in a later post this weekend), Janna, tagged me in the "8 Game." Here goes:

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
Celebrating Alise's 4th Birthday at Disney next month
Celebrating 14 years of wedded bliss with my man next week
Seeing Alise's face while we are at Disney! It's gonna be priceless!!
Alabama football season!
Meeting Kenny Bell
Alise's dance recital
Summer
Seeing the new Matthew McConaghey movie

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
Took Alise for Breakfast at McDonald's.
Dropped Alise off at school.
Went to work.
Saved an excel spreadsheet at work as "I'm pissed 4-17-09." Really.
Ate chips and salsa for supper until I nearly burst. Ha!
Watched "Marly & Me" with Wayne and Alise.
Went to bed before 9:00 (on a Friday night. What's up with that?!)
Slept through a thunderstorm.

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
Be a better wife and mother.
Be more organzied.
Become a jogger.
Sell our "extra" house so that we could buy a new one.
Go on an all girl vacation.
Buy a new summer wardrobe at J.Jill (have you seen all the purple?)
Protect my daughter from the meanness of the world.
Catch up on some much needed sleep.

8 Shows I Watch
How I Met Your Mother
CSI (Las Vegas)
Hannah Montana
90210 Reruns
The Mentalist
Saturday Night Live (not all the time)
The Nightly News (local)
Cold Case

I tag anyone who hasn't already participated! Have fun and I can't wait to read them!
Laura.Sign

2 comments:

  1. Now, that was a cute post....I might have to do that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did that a couple of weeks ago -- Love your answers. TFS

    ReplyDelete