Monday, April 06, 2009

Alise and Ella at the Gardens

On Sunday afternoon while we were at the Elsong Gardens, we ran into Wayne's niece, Jill, her husband, Bryan, and their adorable daughter, Ella. We hadn't seen them in a while, so of course, it was the perfect photo op!! Ella was so funny! She reminded me of Alise the first Easter we took her to the gardens for pictures! Gosh, it seems like that was yesterday! But Alise enjoyed giving Ella so much attention, sharing her Easter basket, and holding her hand. For about the second time since Alise was born, I got a glimpse of what it would be like for Alise to be "the big sister." It made my heart smile.



I saw a comment on someone's blog today that said, "someone peed in Mother Nature's cheerios." That was their way of explaining this absolutely CRAZY weather we are having! Yes, Alise was in a sleeveless dress on Sunday and tonight it is suppose to be in the low 30's! Can someone just say, "COLD!"!? Br-r-r-r!!
Laura.Sign

10 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous girls!!! I also like the ones of Alise by herself and the one with you in it with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are great. I love watching Carter interact with younger kids...it is so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post was so sweet! The girls look so cute. I couldn't agree more about the weather. I want spring back.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Laura! Alise looks absolutely beautiful and that dress?? It is stunning! Great pictures;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is MY MOTHER in the pic on my blog--last time I checked I was 36 not 60 something!!! Go back to my Halloween pics and you will find one of me, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures--and the girls--are ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, those are gorgeous pics of the girls together!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious! Both girls are so sweet. I love when Audrey(4) "helps" her little sister Abby(2). Nothing better...

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE these pictures! Alise is so gorgeous in her lavendar dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Laura,

    The two little cherubs are breaths from heaven. What a wonderful surprise to meet up with Ella. Adorable pics.

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete