Monday, March 30, 2009

I Need Your Help!

Thanks so much for responding to my question regarding Alise's birthday invitations. Looks like the vote was unanimous and so I've decided to keep the wording as is! I appreciate your input.

Now, I need your help with another birthday party dilemma.

I need LOTS and LOTS of these:

As in Mermaid Dolls and I need them pretty quick!! If you happen to be out and about in your area - and you happen to think of me when you see the "Dollar Tree Store" - please stop in and see if your store has any of these Mermaid Dolls. I've been to all three of our stores and they are completely sold out! I really want to attach these dolls to the goody bags at Alise's party with a balloon. Of course, they are only a dollar and I will be more than happy to pay for the shipping costs! The dolls are located on the toy aisle. If you do find some, please leave me a comment or email and I will get back with you! I appreciate your help in making Alise's birthday oh-so special!

Can you tell the "birthday - party - ites" has set in? Do I seem a little crazy to you? Well, that's because I am!! I get this way each and every year Alise's party rolls around. "Drama Mama" to the max, I tell ya!
Laura.Sign

12 comments:

  1. Have you checked the store in West Monroe? That is where I got stuff for AJ's goody bags as well, but I didnt notice if they had any mermaids! Oh, and I got my goodies in the mail today! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check here tomorrow -- i know we had them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck finding the mermaids. Too bad your Dollar Tree can't check inventory at other stores. We do that all the time for customers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will stop by our Dollar Tree's and see if they have any. I will let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see that you can by some things online at The Dollar Tree website (http://www.dollartree.com/home.jsp). Perhaps you can call in to them and since you want a ton of those dolls, you can buy in a bulk order. I don't see them listed on the website though. Although I do see other things on their website that have The Little Mermaid such as Princess activity books and swim rings. Just an idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have two stores in our town, do you still need some?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Drama Mama! I'll check my Dollar Tree and send them your way if I can find them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You crack.me.up! I am totally the same way at birthday time. I really get in the zone! Love the mermaid theme and favors! Unfortunately in my very small town, I barely have a Wal-Mart, and definately not a Dollar Tree, so I can't help you out other than to wish you luck with gathering your mermaids.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will so check ours. I'm so sorry I've been behind in my commenting, I've been doing good to post.
    I tend to stir me up some birthday drama!

    I just did a quick check-up on ya'll. You have been busy & I love the invites.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a CUTE idea for the goody bags!!! I love it!

    Sydney's bday party is Sunday. She is having a Beach Party and I'm having fun making all the plans for it.

    I can't wait to hear all about Alise's celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Any luck, girl? You can order bulk Ariel items online at dollartree.com but it looks like they have only Ariel socks and swimmies by the case. I can't get to a Dollar Tree this week, but I will be on a frantic Alise mission in search of such next week. Caroline is home all week with me recovering from surgery so we will be stopping at every Dollar Tree and Rita's Water Ice in a 15 mile radius. We will be in search of anything cold to soothe her throat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are an awesome Mommy. Look the lengths you are going to, to find these dolls. I hope someone comes through for you.

    ReplyDelete