Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cha-Ching!

Moma’s rolling in the dough!!

I got my check from Munchkin Market in the mail and I made $333!!! I grossed $488, but after fees and 30% that the Market keeps, I netted a little over three hundred dollars!!! I never thought it would be so much!! I’m lovin’ this deal!!

Now! What to buy?!

Well, after I pay off all my IOUs…..Remember this? I was just praying I made enough money to cover buying that dress! Heck, I coulda bought four of those dresses with my earnings!!

The truth is, Moma needs new clothes! Not Alise. Moma. As in clothes for the office. At least a new pair of black pants because the ones I bought at Christmas are literally falling off me! And I need my hair highlighted. And I just ran out of my mineral makeup. My feet are dying for that first Spring pedicure! And, of course, there’s the new vacuum cleaner. Mustn’t forget that thing.

{Sigh}

Wayne deposited the check in our savings account this morning.
Laura.Sign

9 comments:

  1. Laura--

    That is a nice hunk of change!!!! Great job. :) Sounds like it is already spent, LOL (I am like that, too). I think you should definitely treat yourself for the awesome weight goal!! WOOHOO!

    Got your email about 'bama, and I *think* I am FINALLY on the same page. Ha!!!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news!! It won't take long to spend that on everything you have planned. LOL!

    Easy come, and easy go...right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, good news! I doubt if you can get all the things you need with that amount of $$. My hubby said he loves his Oreck vacuum. I have actually used it a couple of times. One of the things I like about it is that it has a deodorizer tablet you put in the bag. The house always smells so good after HE is finished vacuuming. Also, the new ones have an ultra violet light that kills germs. Just think how healthy that is for Alise.

    I'm ready for a pedi too.

    I am soooo sick of myself. I am going to get really busy and lose 20 more pounds before July. Think I can do it?

    Have a good week.

    ~hippo hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you hit it in Vegas. LOL Thanks for stopping over at the tablescape thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is impressive! We have a Kid's Closet that will be in town and I have been debating on if I should get involved with it or not. I decided not to and instead put some stuff on eBay. I actually made $40.00 on 4 items. I am so excited! Now I am planning on digging around in the basement for other items to sell. It sounds like a great plan on how you will spend your money!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool! i didnt know about that.. i need to file that idea away for when i finally have my own munchkin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are making me laugh! What a haul, though! That's some major moolah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I need to look through the boys' old clothes! What a great chunk of change you made!!!

    ReplyDelete