Saturday, March 28, 2009

Alise Dances at Alphafest

Today was Alise's first dance performance. A little "pre-recital performance" and I thought she did very well. I was so proud of her!

However, after two birthday parties and dance, Mommie is tired tonight and I totally messed up! Thank goodness I emailed the entire performance to Lori early because I accidently deleted the video. Ouch! If you still want to see it, go here. I hope it works!

I apologize for the "tennis-game effect," but Emma was at the other end of the line and Lori wanted me to video her, too, so I was going from one end of the dance line to the other. Also, the little friend beside Alise is Scarlett and she is quite a ham!

More about our weekend tomorrow....after another birthday party!

Laura.Sign

5 comments:

  1. That video is too sweet! Alise loves to dance--so adorable! I like the white teddy bears. :)

    I purchased some of that Jergen's Glow stuff for fair skin. Am I going to look like an Orange Julius if I start this stuff? Huh? Just wondering!

    I hope you have a super week!!!!!!!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is PRECIOUS!! I just love her costume!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video is priceless! Alise did such a good job! You can tell she really enjoys dancing. The costume is adorable. Thanks for sharing. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO Sweet Laura!!! ALise's costume is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete