I'm helping Leigh host a Super Bowl Party for our church's "Young Professionals" class (I just love that name!). Well, I'm not actually hosting. The party's at Leigh and Brad's and I've just offered to help with the food.
I was driving up to the activity center Thursday night when Leigh IM'ed me and asked me to bring sweets or a dessert. You just don't do that to your best friend when she's getting ready to walk for thirty minutes!! All I thought about the entire time I was walking was eating sweets! So much for having a bag of "100 Calorie M&Ms" with me!
I'm planning on having a little four year old help in the kitchen this weekend to help me with some of these for the party:
So to celebrate Super Bowl weekend, I will start the Super Bowl MEME. Anyone can play.
1. Will you be watching the Super Bowl on Sunday? Yes!
2. Where will you be watching? at our friends' house
3. Who will you be watching the game with? friends and family
4. Which team will you be cheering for? The Cardinals (gotta cheer for those RED teams!)
5. What will be your Super Bowl Menu (or what will you be eating)? Ya know? I really don't know what all Leigh has planned. But at least two items from the pictures above.
6. Score predictions? Cardinals 35 - Steelers 27
Have a great weekend!