Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Video

video

I hope our family enjoys the video! Alise was goofing around this afternoon and I finally got her on video. Normally, she just freezes up and won't do anything.

I am so amazed at all the things Alise is learning at school. I have been very pleased with the school she attends, but we're not Catholic so we have decided that since she will be moving on to Pre-K4 (Be still my heart), that we will move her to our first choice, which is River Oaks (she couldn't go there for Pre-K3 because they did not offer that class this year). I called RO last week and her name is on the waiting list. I just need to get by there and pay the deposit.

Today we went to church. I exercised again and then went to Walmart while Wayne and Baby Girl napped on the couch. Once again, I was reminded why I don't go to Walmart! Ugh! Tonight, we took Alise back to Awanas and then went to eat cheap Mexican food with Brad, Leigh, and the boys. Alise is in love with Jonah! She says he is her best friend. Ha, ha!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Alise is SO precious Laura, and so smart!!! And it's great to hear your voice too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for schools teaching the pledge...and for cheap mexican food. we ate the same tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. smart lil' chick. katie enjoyed watching her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVED the video! PRECIOUS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an excellant school! I am very proud of her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute video!
    I love how Alise says America...it is like she is singing it and her accent is so precious...I love southern accents...I wish I had one!

    She is adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete