Thursday, January 08, 2009

Check Check Check it Out!!

While I was doing this at church last night:

My friend Audrey was doing this!! I won a free blog design from Audrey's online card and blog design business!! Go here to check out her great work and be sure to tell her that I sent you. She also designed our Christmas cards and I am just in love with her work. Well, let's see, I have my own jewelry maker, and now my own blog and card designer....what more could a girl ask for (I am so blessed to have such great friends!!)? Thank you SO much Audrey!!

Voila! What do you think? Is it me or what?!

Laura.Sign

12 comments:

  1. Are you a lucky girl or what? do you like that study?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you!! Awesome work Audrey!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet that Bible study is SO good!!! I LOVE your new blog look-very you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I L-O-V-E your new look! I have been thinking that it is about time to freshen up my page. I will check out Audrey's blog.

    I have been wanting to do a Beth Moore Bible Study on my own but have not gotten around to getting one ordered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new banner and design. It is PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're fabulous Laura!! It was so much fun for me to do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, love the new look!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks great! She did a super job, and it seems to fit you just perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE Beth Moore! Are you enjoying Esther?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog is very fresh! I love it!

    ReplyDelete