Monday, January 19, 2009

Ballet Class Video

Alise's ballet class was really small yesterday because of the MLK holiday. Gretchen was kind enough to let me video for a while, but Alise and E started acting so silly that I just gave up. And it was not the song or exercise that I had hoped to get. This is the song that they start out with every week to welcome everyone to class. I still laugh every time I watch it. And yes, that's Alise putting my Philosophy lipgloss on her best friend, E before class. I thought that was just priceless and I was so glad that I got it on video!

Here is a picture of Alise's recital costume. There is a slight glare because the outfits were behind plastic sleeves in a binder and I took the picture with my cell phone. I am so excited about her costume, though! We got to see all the costumes that will be featured in the recital and I think Alise's is by far my favorite. Maybe I'm just partial. Alise is going to have a time with that thing in her hair and that choker around her neck. I gurantee you she will be pulling at both of them the entire time while she's on stage! Their ballet routine will be to "Butterfly Kisses." Recital is slated for Friday, May 22nd.

Laura.Sign

11 comments:

  1. I cannot WAIT for dance classes....this year I think she will finally be old enough.
    super cute little outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so super cute! I cant wait to see her in her costume!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY ?? BIRTHDAY LAURA!

    WE HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND DON'T WORK TOO HARD.

    WE LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, I like Alise's costume. Too cute. Yeah, Alise's costume is a lot more phoo phoo than Katie's costume. I'm excited for both girls and their recitals in May.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That costume is just too adorable! I can't wait to see Alise in it...she will just be too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Loved your recap of the SAHM Day. It can be tough and some days I wish I could have lunch with adults...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Alise is so precious!! I LOVE her costume and cannot wait for pics/videos of her recital! I doubt my boys would ever be in one, at least for ballet,lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Have a WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was so cute!! Alise is just adorable!!

    Happy Birthday to you =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a great day!!

    ReplyDelete