1. I have lived in Louisiana all my life.
2. I am married to a wonderful husband named Wayne. He works for UPS.
3. I have one daughter, Alise, who will be 4 in May. She is the absolute joy of my life.
4. I have a brother, Michael, who lives in Conway, Arkansas with his wife and daughter.
5. I love to travel. Some places I have been are: Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, Mt. Rushmore, the Grand Canyon, Breckinridge, Colorado, Tulsa, Dallas, New Orleans, Jackson, MS, Nashville, Huntsville, Jacksonville, FL, Orlando, Gulf Shores, AL, Hot Springs, AR, Richmond, VA, Memphis, Atlanta, San Antonio, just to name a few.
6. My middle name is Renee. So is Alise's.
7. I am a CPA (no tax questions, please) and I work for a local hospital.
8. I love Gobstoppers and jolly ranchers.
9. I wear glasses and contacts. I am so blind that it is really pathetic.
10. I love to blog and have met so many wonderful friends.
11. My favorite holiday is Christmas.
12. I love Philosophy (Inner Grace is my favorite fragrance) and Bare Escentuals products.
13. I was voted "Most Likely to Suceed" by my high school graduating class. A long time ago.
14. I hate panty hose with a passion.
15. I buy generic products...sometimes.
16. I hate to shop at Walmart.
17. I'm hoping that my kindergarten teacher (twenty-one years ago) will be Alise's kindegarten teacher in about two years. Won't that be neat? I'm sure Ms. M doesn't think so. She taught my brother, too.
18. I live about two miles from my mom and dad. They usually stop by about once a week to see Alise.
19. I am SO ready to buy another house!
20. I have migraine headaches.
21. The front license plate on my car says "BAMA."
22. My office number at work is 216.
23. It's nearly the end of January and we still haven't received all our tax information. I'm getting ansy.
24. Cinderella is my favorite princess.
25. I hope the Cardinals win the Super Bowl. What is it about me and red teams?