Thursday, December 18, 2008

Online Christmas Shopping?

Thank you all for your sweet comments about Baby Girl. But since it was “Wordless Wednesday,” I decided not to tell you that the pictures were from 2007 & 2008. But I’m sure you figured it out. To me, Alise just didn’t look like she had changed that much in a year when I put the pictures side by side.

Thanks to Cricket for sending me a great recipe to use for Alise’s class Christmas party tomorrow!! Check these out. Aren’t they so cute and perfect for preschoolers? I actually made something similar to these a few years ago to carry to a cookie exchange, but they were made using peanut butter cookie dough instead.

Oh, and thank YOU, Scarlett, for the “Smile Award”! It definitely put a smile on my face!!
I went to the mall at lunch to return two blouses that I bought this past weekend. It was packed like a Saturday afternoon. People were everywhere and the food court was so crowded that I decided to pass on lunch. The Christmas rush is on!

Can you believe that Christmas is ONE week away? It seems like yesterday that it was Thanksgiving! I was talking to some co-workers (no, not the nerds today) and I could not get over how many people are doing their shopping online these days! One person told me that 90% of her shopping was done online and she’s finished! Wow! I only bought two things online this year and one of them was because the store had sold out of the item. It just doesn’t feel like Christmas to me unless you’re out “in it.” I understand the frustrations with the lines and parking and crowds (and Chic-fil-a running out of chicken biscuits before 9 o’clock in the morning), but I tend to go when it’s not very crowded. So how about you? How much Christmas shopping did you do online this year?

Laura.Sign

4 comments:

  1. 100 % online - Target and ebay. done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only got a few things online. Most shopping done in the store and then lots of standing in line =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Target.com and Amazon ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got most everything online @ Amazon, except for my Black Friday shopping trip! I am so happy to declare that I'm done shopping!!

    ReplyDelete