Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Only One

I caught Alise talking to Jack this morning. He was sitting on top of one of her gifts under the Christmas tree. I heard her say, “Get off my present, Jack! That’s my present, not yours. It’s from my Mommie and Daddy!”

Spoken like a true only child, I must say.

I am so far behind on my blog reading. I'll try to catch up soon.

This will probably be my last post until after Christmas so I hope everyone that visits our family blog has a WONDERFUL MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Laura.Sign

7 comments:

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOUR WHOLE FAMILY!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinkie is petrified of her Elf. I laughed out loud when I pictured Alise talking to hers! Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas!!! And you're right - how did I forget Gustav on my list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful Christmas! I'm so blessed to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post certainly put a smile on my face today. She is just too cute! I love it when I can catch a little glimpse of scenarios like that when Ben doesn't think I am looking or listening.

    May you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas! Hope you are having a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute!!!!

    hope your Christmas was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete