Friday, December 26, 2008

Flashback Friday

This is Alise on December 26, 2005. This was the first "day-after-Christmas" shopping that we ever did and I loved it! I remember the exact outfit she wore (a candy line outfit from Gymboree) and she got the best compliments on her matching candy tights and dress. She was precious and so good that day!!

Call me crazy, but I was at Penny's at 5:45 this morning - minus Baby Girl. She stayed in the bed with Nana. I shopped for nearly four hours all by myself. A part of me loved it, and another part of me missed not spending it with my sweet daughter!

I love you, Alise (even if I did have to spank you last night before bedtime).

More Christmas pictures and movies to come.
Laura.Sign

5 comments:

  1. 4 HOURS!! Wow, I went for 2 hours this afternoon and that was it: Gap, Ann Taylor and Old Navy. Nothing that wonderful. Hope you all had a great Holiday. By the way, have you seen the Kelly's Kids catalog????

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!! Thanks for the reminder that today is Friday! :) Hope ya'll had a great Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! You are one dedicated shopper to hit the sales so early. I'm hoping we'll find some good after-Christmas deals, although you won't see me out of bed that early over the break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are brave to be out shopping right after Christmas! I'm glad you enjoyed it though!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the SWEETEST picture!!!! We hit a few stores this past weekend, mostly Target,lol!!

    ReplyDelete