Thursday, November 06, 2008

Saban Bowl

Put your big girl panties on and deal with it!

The election is over (Thank goodness! I don't think I could have stood one more campaign promise).

It's time for some football!! Specificallly, some BAMA v. LSU football.


And, of course, a little of this: Girls, Herbstriet is coming to town! Too bad Game Day is in Baton Rouge and not Tuscaloosa this weekend!
And what is this I hear? LSU is the underdog in this game? It just can't be. I must be dreamin'!
So stop whatever you are doing this Saturday at 2:30 and watch this game. It promises to be a good one!
So what do you think I'm thankful for today? Alabama Football! What else?
ROLL TIDE!!!

Laura.Sign

5 comments:

  1. I will totally be watching this game! Yes, I am counting down until the beach T-2weeks and counting!! Thanks for the sweet words on Sofia's school pic, I expected her hair to be crazy and no bow, so I was surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so hope I can watch some football this weekend!!! Go Bama!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great football weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love me some Kirk H!!!! My DH got to meet him a couple of years ago at Game Day for an Auburn/Georgia game. I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete