1. My stomach is full from feeding my face yesterday!
2. Green bean casserole and chocolate cake with ice cream is what I ate the most of on Thursday. Ugh! Where is the pink stuff?
3. The yard is wet from the rain we got all day today and is still undecorated with our Christmas decorations.
4. On my couch watching Alabama football is where I'd rather be at any given time.
5. The smell of vanilla & cinnamon reminds me of Christmas.
6. A Sonic Diet Coke is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to decorating, tomorrow my plans include more decorating and the Iron Bowl with Alabama versus Auburn and Sunday, I want to REST!
All you "Black Friday" people should have known that I just couldn't stay away!! Wayne and I had the alarm set for 4:00 so that we could be at the Wal-mart in Bastrop before 5:00. We had planned to just snatch Alise out of the bed in her pj's and take off running! We were after the trampoline for $140. Well....the alarm when off and four and a half hours later, we roused ourselves out of bed! We made it to Wal-mart, but no trampoline! We were able to get everthing else on our list, though.
Can you believe my man went shopping with me on Black Friday? We've dated two years, been married for nearly fourteen years and the man has NEVER gone shopping with me the day after Thanksgiving. I think since the word, "mall" wasn't mentioned when he asked me last night where all I wanted to go, he decided he was game. He was so sweet...being my chauffer and dropping me off at the door of the stores because of the rain. Now he is off to the camp until tomorrow afternoon. Just for all that sweetness, I really hope he kills something.
Don't forget to take pictures of your Christmas decorating to share with everyone if you're busy doing just that this weekend.
Also, I was thinking of hosting an Ornament Exchange if anyone was interested. Leave me a comment if you would like to participate. It will hafta be done pretty quick if so.
I have a new member of the Horton Family that I will be introducing you too in a few days. Thanks to my friend, Destiny.
I'll also be trying to catch up on all my picture postings as soon as I can.
Have a GREAT weekend!