Friday, November 07, 2008

Flashback Friday

I didn't have to go back too far to find this picture. Just a year ago. This is me and Wayne-o at the Bama v. LSU game last year in Tuscaloosa. It was the best college football game that I have ever been to - even if we did lose!

I'm not going to say anymore about the game...tomorrow...at 2:30....central time....on CBS, except to say that I am SOOOOOOO excited! I just cannot wait, ya'll!!

One more thing for this Friday. For all our out-of-town family and friends, Monday is the last day to order magazine subscriptions to support Alise's school. I am trying to get her 8 sales so that she can attend the pizza and skating party. She needs a few more sales, so if you're interested in helping her make the party, please go to http://www.gafundraising.com/ and put her school i.d. in #799171. All the magazines are there in categories of interest. Thanks for your help!

Today I am thankful for all the memories that can one day be summed up into "Flashback Friday's."

I'm a little behind on reading everyone's blogs. I'll try and catch up soon!

Have a great weekend! We have absolutely nothing planned, except the game, of course.
Laura.Sign

2 comments:

  1. I love this picture of you and Wayne! Happy Football Game tomorrow! Crossing my fingers for you! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic!! Enjoy the football game tomorrow and enjoy the weekend too!!

    ReplyDelete