Tuesday, November 25, 2008

ABC's of Thankfulness

A – “Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us” Ephesians 3:20
B – Bama football
C – chocolate cake with milk
D – my daughter, Alise
E – Egyptian cotton
F – a sense of family
G – God and His Sovereignty
H – Horton, our family name
I – Ice cream on hot summer days
J – Jeremiah 29:11
K – kisses at bedtime
L – low-fat everything
M – memories of loved ones
N – the nativity
O – old family photographs
P – Philosophy products
Q – sweet, innocent questions from a three year old
R – relatives far away
S – Sweet Home Alabama playing in Bryant Deny Stadium
T – God’s timing in all things
U – unexpected surprises
V – Victorian Christmas trees
W – Wayne, my husband of nearly 14 years
X – Mexican food
Y – key lime yogurt
Z – zebra print material with hot pink

What are you thankful for?

Laura.Sign

3 comments:

  1. Cute idea Laura!! I'll have to do this too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I'm thankful for Chocolate cake with milk too,lol :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post...I might just have to do this one!

    ReplyDelete