Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Patch 2008

I am so proud of Alise and how our pumpkin patch pictures turned out this year. If you only knew what a pain it was to get her there! After being so sweet all morning, she wigged out when it was time to get dressed to go and absolutely refused to put her pumpkin outfit on. I had to break out the wooden spoon. She had me so upset that I cried all the way there! Ugh! I think we were both just tired from last night.

You'll probably be seeing bigger versions of these all week because I am just tickled to death about them! Compare these pictures to this one. Don't you want to cry, too?




Laura.Sign

9 comments:

  1. SO cute! love the outfit! We have not even been to the pumpkin patch this year!! Maybe we will go this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are all SO cute!!!! We haven't been to a Pumpkin Patch yet this year, which I'm sorta sad about.

    Roll Tide!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the rough trip there, but the pictures came out great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW...her pics turned out SO cute! I love her outfit too! Where did you find that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie!!! I LOVE the pumpkin outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura,
    Great pictures!!! Alise has grown so much!! I just LOVE her sweet Halloween outfit, I have such girl envy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet! So glad she cooperated with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ALise looks so cute in those pics! I love the outfit too. Have a wonderful weekend;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving this sweet outfit! Too adorable! Your precious is so very cute!

    ReplyDelete