Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hamburger Recipes

Here are the hamburger recipes as promised. Thanks for participating in the tag. If you decide to try one, please let me and the "cook" know! If I left anyone out or you would like to add your recipe, let me know and I will add it. See details here.

Jess's Taco Soup

Marie Etta's Cheeseburger Casserole

Mirya's Cheeseburger Pie

Melissa's Chili

Audrey's Stroganof with Egg Noodles

Becky's Beefy Pizza Casserole

Laura's Shepherd's Pie


As promised...another pumpkin patch picture.

To answer everyone's question regarding the outfit, I bought it off Ebay, believe it or not! It was custom-made and took FOREVER to arrive. It really is a cute outfit, but like I posted yesterday, Alise pitched a fit to put it on; she refused much to my disheartenment. I was also hoping that she would be able to get two years out of it, but doesn't look like it is going to happen. The top is pretty snug on her across the chest (but it's probably because of the blouse underneath). If you know anyone that might be interested in buying it, I'm interested, too. It looks like it will only be worn one time!

All our LSU friends were moping around today. Some of them actually admitted today that Bama might pull an upset over them. Hmm... we'll see. Wayne and I are silently gloating.

We were very lazy today. After church and lunch, we all took naps and relaxed. Alise is outside playing right now and I'm trying to figure out 1) if there is a trip to Wal-mart today in my future and 2) does the trip include the whole family or just me. I hate Wal-mart.

Laura.Sign

5 comments:

  1. super cute pic! Did you photoshop it to be some in color? It is mostly b&W but I do see orange, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this picture! I would buy Alise's outfit from you if I had a girl,lol! Thanks for putting all the recipes together, I can't wait to try them out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture! It does look like it may be the only time she gets to wear it! Somehow that LSU/Bama comment isn't coming out clear on my screen so I can't even read it!!! Or maybe I'm holding my hand over it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture! Alise is so cute. Thanks for the recipes! What a wonderful idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm...I will have to try some of those recipes! (I planned on submitting one of my recipes then I didn't. :-(

    The picture is GREAT!!

    Wasn't the Tenn game great? So excited about our team! (Yeah, LSU has sorta fallen apart. At least their defense has!)

    ReplyDelete