Friday, October 31, 2008

Flashback Friday



Yoo-whooo! Guess who!?!?

I'm just tickled to death about this picture. I am so glad that my mom was able to find it this week when I asked her about it. Look at those green floors and green stove!! Eek!! I can't wait to take a picture of Alise tomorrow and put our pictures side by side.

Speaking of my woman, when I showed her these pictures, I asked her, "Do you know who this is?"

"Uh-hu" she said shaking her head no.

She said, "Mommie, what's that?!"

I was like, Girl, you have missed out on the best stuff if you've never met Casper the Friendly Ghost!!!


OH! And my new fettish?! Oreo Snack Cakes....the 100 Calorie kind (one of my purchases at Walmart this past Sunday)! THEY ARE AMAZING!!! Simply delish!!



HAVE A GREAT & SAFE HALLOWEEN!!!

Laura.Sign

10 comments:

  1. What a cute little casper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! You were SO cute!! I LOVE these pictures and how special you have them to show Alise! Now, I need to dig up my old pics. I was always a witch,lol, my mom, bless her heart, wasn't very creative in the costume department!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it!!! How CUTE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW! I'm so glad you shared that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!! Thanks for sharing and Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see the 2 pictures together!! I was a huge Casper fan as a child. I haven't tried those oreo snack cakes! I will have to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute picture! I love looking at my costume pictures from when I was a kid! Hope you had a great halloween!

    Be sure to keep checking back at my blog, I'll be having a giveaway soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep checking to see your halloween pics of Alise!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just haven't had time to upload them yet. We have been SOO busy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute!!!

    I know masks like that are considered dangerous now, but weren't they the best. I remember being Lucy from Peanuts--plastic mask & outfit both.

    ReplyDelete