Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Our Weekend - Part 3 - Final Post

I've decided that I believe in arranged marriages.

Just look at these two..... My "one-day-to-be" son-in-law is named Jackson Irvine. His parents, Chris and Amy Irvine, are good friends of ours . Jackson is four years old and attends Pre-K4 at the school where Amy teaches. Alise really likes Jackson and they get along well together. Dare I say it's love? He is the sweetest little man with dark hair and dark eyes. He is very soft spoken and very attentive. This young man doesn't know how lucky he is to already have my approval. Now, Wayne may be another story....(because Wayne knows Jackson's daddy!)



So sweet! I just love these pictures!

Alise and Jackson, sittin' in a tree......


Laura.Sign

9 comments:

  1. These pictures are SO cute Laura! Ahh, us moms love to play matchmaker don't we? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a BIG weekend ya'll had!!! :) I love these pictures! They are just the cutest together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They just have to get married! How great would these pictures be at their wedding reception. Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post made me smile!!!!! The pictures are absolutely adorable. You must use them in a slide show in their wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are so sweet. I better move back to the South before Sofia starts looking for man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, we have arranged Noah's marriage ourselves, too! He and Ashlyn are destined for each other (I hope!). Love that last picture--KEEPER!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOOO CUTE! They look like an adorable couple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh!!! I am grinning ear to ear! This is precious. Look at him in his little tie! I just love that picture of him putting his arm on her back and her face is like "um, don't touch me sir."

    I too, have a little man in mind for AF someday. Isn't it fun to dream about!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with you! I have already decided that Eli will marry Taylor! HA HA!

    ReplyDelete