Saturday, August 30, 2008

Michael Jackson Turns the Big 5-0!

I have to admit, when I read this, I felt OLD!! I can remember roller skating to "Thriller" at our local skating rink. I've never considered myself a MJ fan. He's just always been a little "strange" to me.


Here's an exerpt from Michael Ventre's commentary:


"Michael Jackson turns 50 on Friday. What do you get for the man who has everything, including a killer discography, a couple of sexual assault accusations, at least one white glove, a sprawling ranch teetering on foreclosure, a family that can only be described as indescribable, and a button nose that often looks unbuttoned?"


You can read the rest of the article here.


Somebody please explain to me how he can go from this: To this:


Laura.Sign

6 comments:

  1. That made me feel old too! And I totally roller skated at the rink in Baton Rouge to Thriller many times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That guy scares me!! What in the world happened to him???

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is too creepy for me...but I did like some of his songs during his younger days.

    Congrats on the Bama win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just not right! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My maiden name is JACKSON...imagine the teasing. I was called M's sister more times than I can count. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the early Michael Jackson years! It is so sad to see him now.

    ReplyDelete