Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I've Been Tagged....AGAIN!

Thank you, dear Rachel, for putting me on the spot once again to come up with six "additional" random things about myself. I say "additional" because you can click here to catch up on my first five. So here goes:

1. I have a pen fettish. No, I'm not one of "those" people who likes to steal your pen when you aren't looking, but I will ask. You should see both my desk drawers at home and work. They are full to the brim with pens! Wayne complains all the time that we have a drawer full of pens, but no pencils. Whenever someone is missing a pen at work, they know whose office to look (but I never have it, because I don't steal!). The ironic thing is that whenever I truly NEED a pen, I can't find one! Maybe that's because they are all in a drawer!

2. I don't like the new Chic-fil-a chicken salad sandwich. Why did they mess with a good thing? I use to LOVE them. Wayne and I had these packed in our picnic basket when we left for our honeymoon. However, the shakes? Well, that's a different story!

3. I have a scar on my right knee from a bad bicycle accident when I was about eight years old.

4. I had braces....TWICE! And a retainer. Imagine my mouth being too small! Ha!!

5. I love to go motorcycle riding with my husband. Yes, we have a motorcycle, but we haven't been able to ride much lately. Honestly, I don't ride nearly as much as I use to before we had Alise. And now that we have the extra house, Wayne nor I have had the time to ride. My favorite thing to do is just toodle around on the back roads. I'm not much for getting out on the interstates.

6. The only skin fragrance I use comes from Philosophy. If you have not heard of Amazing Grace, Inner Grace, or Pure Grace, go there right now and buy some. You will love it! Do not stop. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200!! Treat yourself to some Philosophy right now!

Here are the rules, Sistas:

1. Link to the person who tagged you

2. Post the rules to your blog

3. Write 6 random things about myself

4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them

5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.



I tag: Audrey, Whitney, Etta, Katie, Mirya, and Ashley.


Laura.Sign

12 comments:

  1. Motorcyles..that is surprising! Love this tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Motorcyles..that is surprising! Love this tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, I am "the cool girl" for once who got picked- thanks, your my bff for life now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm surprised at the motorcycles, too, but I bet you are on there still wearing pink lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thanks Laura! Now I will have to see if I can figure out how to do this! Thanks for thinking of my--my first time being tagged!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! :) I always love learning new things about my sweet blog friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All set! I have posted my random stuff and tagged some others. I couldn't figure out that fancy link thing so I just have the hypers there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, thanks for tagging me! I couldn't tag six people, though, because I don't know that many people with blogs. It took me almost an hour to do the thing because I had trouble thinking of stuff to put!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep reading N. Sparks, even though his books have all had sad, horrible endings (the one that had a happy ending had a sequel with a sad ending). Am I such an optimist that I think I'll pick up a happy one? I'm a newlywed, I need happy endings, not books where one of the people dies and the other is left all alone. I can't handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot picture you on a motorcycle!

    I'm with you on the pens...you can never have too many!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love pens too,lol! But like you, I can never find one! It drives me crazy!! So you are a cool motorcycle chick!?! I wish I wasn't such a chicken, because being on a motorcycle must feel so freeing! I'll get my answers up soon for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the tag...I'm working on it!!!

    ReplyDelete