1. I have a pen fettish. No, I'm not one of "those" people who likes to steal your pen when you aren't looking, but I will ask. You should see both my desk drawers at home and work. They are full to the brim with pens! Wayne complains all the time that we have a drawer full of pens, but no pencils. Whenever someone is missing a pen at work, they know whose office to look (but I never have it, because I don't steal!). The ironic thing is that whenever I truly NEED a pen, I can't find one! Maybe that's because they are all in a drawer!
2. I don't like the new Chic-fil-a chicken salad sandwich. Why did they mess with a good thing? I use to LOVE them. Wayne and I had these packed in our picnic basket when we left for our honeymoon. However, the shakes? Well, that's a different story!
3. I have a scar on my right knee from a bad bicycle accident when I was about eight years old.
4. I had braces....TWICE! And a retainer. Imagine my mouth being too small! Ha!!
5. I love to go motorcycle riding with my husband. Yes, we have a motorcycle, but we haven't been able to ride much lately. Honestly, I don't ride nearly as much as I use to before we had Alise. And now that we have the extra house, Wayne nor I have had the time to ride. My favorite thing to do is just toodle around on the back roads. I'm not much for getting out on the interstates.
6. The only skin fragrance I use comes from Philosophy. If you have not heard of Amazing Grace, Inner Grace, or Pure Grace, go there right now and buy some. You will love it! Do not stop. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200!! Treat yourself to some Philosophy right now!
Here are the rules, Sistas:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about myself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
I tag: Audrey, Whitney, Etta, Katie, Mirya, and Ashley.