Saturday, August 30, 2008

College Game Day 2008

So, how did you and your family celebrate College Game Day 2008?!

We woke up and Wayne immediately turned on ESPN College Game Day! Poor Alise didn't have a chance with watching any cartoons this morning!


Here are some pictures from our day:


RO-O-O-LL TIDE!!
I painted Alise's toes red (of course!) and painted white "A's" for Alabama. She liked the idea that the A's stood for Alise, too! We hung our flag!

And had a little visitor that decided to join us! Can you tell this little one was shedding his skin?! YUCK!!Alise and I made peanut butter cookies with kisses in the middle!
As of this posting, Bama just scored their second field goal. Wayne and I are anxious for a touchdown! GO BAMA!!!
Laura.Sign


7 comments:

  1. Oh man! I forgot to cheer for Bama! But my Tigers won!! I love the Bama cheerleader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. Football season is really important in our house too. The tv has only been on football games. The Gators won! Now we are watching the Bama game. Hope they win for you...

    Be safe. Gustav is suppose to be getting stronger by the minute. He is not "playing nice" in the Gulf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A is SO cute in her little uniform. Those cookies look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. now that looks like a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should have caught that lizard! Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a GREAT day!!! Alise looks SO SO CUTE in her Bama Cheerleader outfit!! And could you mail me some of those cookies,lol?!? I love your Bama flag by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is the cutest Bama cheerleader, ever:)

    Also I'm glad you and your family was safe the the hurricane. Scary, I know:)

    ReplyDelete