Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Welcome Baby AnaLeiyah

Baby AnaLeiyah arrived around 11:15 last night. She is beautiful!!! She is so alert and wasn't even crying when Chad brought her out for all of us to see. Right now, she mostly looks like her daddy. She weighed 7 pounds and 2 ounces, but I never heard the length. (I also need to check the spelling of her name, but right now, this is what I'm hearing). Allison did not want any pictures on the internet, so I can't post any here but if anyone from the family would like to see this beautiful baby girl, Wayne got some really great shots with his new blackberry.

Big Cousin Alise was so excited! She kept saying, "I wanna see! I wanna see!" Yes, she had another late night, but we wanted her to meet her new cousin and she was so good, too.

Laura.Sign

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! There is nothing more precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell the proud parents and grandparents - Congratulations for us. We wish them all the best and can't wait to see pictures - lots and lots of pictures!

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete