Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Twinkle Toes

In honor of Doug's "SURPRISE" birthday party this weekend, I opted to treat myself to a pedicure. Heaven! And, yes, those are little "thingies" painted on both my big toes.... complete with rhinestones and silver paint. They are too cute for summer! Kim asked me when I was going to bring Alise by for her first pedicure. I gave a nice, big sigh. Truth is, Leigh-Leigh has been asking to go and she is going to be so jealous when she sees my toes in the morning. I think I'll see how long it takes her to notice. Anyone taking bets? I told her a while back that I would take her after she had her birthday so I asked Kim tonight what was a slow day at the shop. She said Monday's. Hopefully one Monday after gymnastics is over and summer is in full swing, I will take Baby Girl. I promise to post pics of the special event.

Speaking of Baby Girl, I don't think she is going to be too happy with me in the morning when she wakes up. I snuck out on her tonight to go get a pedicure and Wayne called me later and said that she went psyco when she found out I was gone. I had left her in the living room watching "Angelina Ballerina" and Wayne was outside washing his truck. Wayne said it was a while before she came outside and when she did, he said she was holding a teddy bear (that she hardly ever plays with) and hollering "Mommie! Mommie!" I guess I shouldn't have done that, but gee! It was either that or Wayne would have to pull her off me to get in the car to leave. I'm beginning to think she's more like "super glue" these days than "velcro.

Well, I'm about to shut down the computer and pack her away! I'll see you guys tomorrow night in Tuscaloosa!! ALABAMA HERE WE COME!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pedicure! Y'all drive careful and we'll see ya Friday.

    Love and Kisses!

    ReplyDelete