Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday, May 15, 2008

We just got in from Target (or "Tar-jay" as some people like to pronounce it...). Well, actually, we just got in from eating at Red Lobster and Wayne was kind enough to ask me if I needed to go to Target. I thought that if I went ahead and got the rest of Alise's party supplies while we were out, then I wouldn't have to get back out this weekend. He was game and Alise was in a pretty good mood, so off we went after our supper. I got TONS of candy for the poodle purses, a balloon blower-upper, chips and drinks. I'm done. Except for the pink tablecloths that I plan to get at the Dollar Store sometime between now and next week. Sigh. I'm tired!! We probably all should have gone to bed early tonight. The storms have kept us up for the last two nights. The thundering and lightening has woken Alise. Tuesday night, I slept on the floor in her room and last night she came and got in bed with us. Wayne said he nearly fell asleep driving to work this morning!!

Did you remember to file your Louisiana State Income Tax return today? Deadline is 11:59PM!!!!

Also, don't forget to watch NKOTB tomorrow morning on the TODAY show!!

And one more thing. I have to send out a BIG congratulations to J. and L. King on the birth of a new son. I got to see Baby King for a few minutes today and he is SO precious! I told Sharon - her mom - that I felt like a Grandmother, too. I use to babysit L. and her other siblings when I was in high school and college. I think there were some complications during the delivery, but mother and baby are doing fine, now, and the new Grandmother is beaming!


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:06 AM

    Go check out Donnie’s good friend Nasri. He was the reason they got back together. He wrote most of ther new songs. You can even hear his voice on the chorus of “summertime” and he sings the second half of “click click click”
    Check him @ myspace.com/nasriworld.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This party sounds like it is going to be so much fun! I want a poodle purse filled with candy, I do, I do! LOL!

    Congrat's to the new mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete