Monday, May 26, 2008

Alise's Birthday


Today is officially Alise's birthday! But poor birthday girl woke up sick this morning. It seems the stomach bug caught up with her. She's been running fever, too. It is so unlike her to just lay around, but that is exactly what she's done today. She's taken two naps. Luckily, I had a can of chicken noodle soup in the cabinet for lunch and left over Sprites from her party on Saturday. I felt so bad that she had to be sick on her birthday of all days. I promised her that we would go to the nail shop on Saturday first thing and get her toes painted. She was so upset that we couldn't go today and begged me to go to Nana's & Papaw's but I didn't want to take a chance of getting Brooklyn sick. We were suppose to go to my parents today anyway, to grill, but that just didn't happen. We've mostly just laid around and watched TV. I did wash a couple of loads of clothes and folded all of them. I desperately need to go to the grocery store but Wayne is working on the house next door and I can't live sick Baby Girl by herself.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Alise! I'm so sorry, you got sick on your birthday. Poor baby!

    I hope you get to feeling better.

    Love you,

    Aunt Mirya & Uncle Doug

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad to know you were sick today Alise. :( Get better soon.

    ReplyDelete